****Just a reminder that tomorrow, December 1st, will be the raffle for this beautiful book. Just leave me a comment and let me know if you would like to enter!!!!!*********
I'm very excited to announce my very first blog giveaway!!! In honor of November being "National Adoption Awareness Month" I will be raffling off a copy of this very beautiful children's book"Mother Bridge of Love" As an adoptive Mom I was so very touched by this book and I would love to share it with others. Adoption has changed my life in ways I never could have dreamed possible. I am so blessed to have experienced this miracle. Don't get me wrong, I love all 3 of my children equally and they are each my miracles. But the moment my daughter was placed in my arms through the miracle of adoption there was a place in my heart touched to the very depth of my soul that I never knew existed.
If you would like a chance to win this beautiful book please just leave me a comment saying so and I will enter your name in the giveaway. I would love to meet more of you that are stopping by!:) I will keep this open until Monday December 1st and then I will let Faith draw the lucky winner!
I will be taking a break from blogging until then. With the Reed and Faith home on their fall break my days are pretty busy and I have several projects I need to catch up on.
~Happy Thanksgiving~
I'm very excited to announce my very first blog giveaway!!! In honor of November being "National Adoption Awareness Month" I will be raffling off a copy of this very beautiful children's book"Mother Bridge of Love" As an adoptive Mom I was so very touched by this book and I would love to share it with others. Adoption has changed my life in ways I never could have dreamed possible. I am so blessed to have experienced this miracle. Don't get me wrong, I love all 3 of my children equally and they are each my miracles. But the moment my daughter was placed in my arms through the miracle of adoption there was a place in my heart touched to the very depth of my soul that I never knew existed.
If you would like a chance to win this beautiful book please just leave me a comment saying so and I will enter your name in the giveaway. I would love to meet more of you that are stopping by!:) I will keep this open until Monday December 1st and then I will let Faith draw the lucky winner!I will be taking a break from blogging until then. With the Reed and Faith home on their fall break my days are pretty busy and I have several projects I need to catch up on.
~Happy Thanksgiving~
24 comments:
Oh, pick me...pick me! lol! I still have not gotten around to ordering this book, so it would be great to be in the drawing. I love the new picture in your header! I would have loved to have our puppy in our picture, too...except she is way too antsy to sit still for a photo. Maybe next year.
Enjoy the time with your kids home...catch up with you soon!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you!
I've been looking at this book for a while! I would love to win it!
Colleen don't be away for tooooo long, but have a peaceful break.
xxx
s
Love to be entered!
Carla
cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com
I would love to have a copy. It may seem silly, but my husband and I talk almost daily about adopting. We will start the journey in about 3 years and I am so excited!
Allie
run.fun@hotmail.com
Pick me! Pick me! I have heard so much about this book! Big Hugs!
kimberleybyrd@sbcglobal.net
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! You have a beautiful family. I saw your email on HFS (we used them to adopt our precious Kerri in July 2005). Thank you for your generous offer to include us in the giveaway. Stop by our blog and catch a glimpse of Life with Kerri!
Have been wanting this book for a long time.Adopted our daughter 2 1/2 yrs ago and in the process of adopting again. Thanks for a wonderful opportunity.
dougandterrie1281@yahoo.com
This is one of the books I have not gotten yet for Mia! Put our name in the pot :)
Thanks!
Hi!
I found you through Sharon's blog. I would love to be entered in the drawing!
Thanks,
Monica
sc19045@charter.net
Hi! Found your blog from HFS. We are waiting for our daughter (LID 4/25/06). Would love to be entered into the drawing!
Thanks
Cheryl
cherylgayer@yahoo.com
I would just LOVE to win this!
Hi, I saw your offer on I believe it was the Harrah list, if not another one I visit often. It would be great to have this book, our daughter has been with us 7 years from Chna, a blessing from God as are our other 3.
Dee McCollum
We have this book so I don't have to be in the drawing just wanted to commetn! Bailey LOVES this book and brings it to me all the time even though I am not sure all she 'gets'. I will email you today!
Perfect givaway!!!
Dee, Hi! Can you please give me your email address? I have no way of getting in touch with you if you win!
Thanks!:)
I've heard so many wonderful things about this book. I would love to win it! :)
Awesome!!! I have heard great things about this book! AND I love a raffle (and a new book to read). heh.
The new banner is simple beautiful. You are one blessed woman :D
What a wonderful giveaway. Yes! Please put my name in the hat. :) I'd love to win such a sweet book. Thank you.
~Laura
I'm not sure if the book is about China adoption only...but if you think I can relate to it with my domestic adoption then by all means enter me. Have a nice break.
Would love to win this book. We are waiting to bring home our daughter from Taiwan-hopefully this spring.
Lisa
Hey Colleen
Have a lovely break with your kids at home and let us know all abou it see.
Love jules
xxx
Oh, this would be an amazing book to add to our collection! Thanks for hosting such a sweet giveaway!!
XOXO,
Sara
Hi,
It looks like a interesting book. Please enter me into the givaway.
Thank you,
Cindy
Just stopping over from Meridith's blog. I so know what you mean when you describe how you felt during gotcha day. I too felt that way and still do. Faith is beautiful and those handsome son's adore their sister. A lovely family for sure.
Stop by and say hello. Thanks for sharing the book with me. I cried when I saw Love you like Crazy Cakes!
Hugs from NJ
Ivy
Post a Comment