Sunday, November 02, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN........MEOW!!!!!!

Cat claws

Showing off her tail................


Okay, I'm ready to "trick or treat"!!!

Mommy "witch" with her little cat (this is Faith's scared of the witch face)
Trick or treat!
getting arrested by the police man


(I think my camera strap must have been in the way in this photo)
The monster crew! (Faith was so scared of the bloody face the boy was wearing on the right. She refused to go near him even to be in the photo)

Reed as a "body guard" (or that's what he says he is suppose to be)
Dean looking out for his little sister
This is so much fun!
such a trooper....she just wanted to keep going!
Checking out all her loot!

Wow! Look at all this candy!


Halloween was a success! It was a busy day full of fun starting with school parties and a costume parade. Faith was in her costume for most of the day only taking it off for only a couple of hours to take a much needed nap. The parade at school was so cute with the entire school marching around the track in their costumes. They played the song "It's a small world" while they marched around. I couldn't help but tear up as I watched taking it all in and knowing it was Reed's last year in elementary school and my baby girl already in Kindergarten! I will post some of the photos I took of Faith's class on her blog. (I'm not comfortable posting class pictures on here)

Trick or treating was lots of fun! Reed had 3 of his friends over and 2 of them also brought their younger siblings so we had quite the crew! I wasn't able to take as many photos as I wanted due to our being responsible for so many little monsters! Dean decided to go trick or treating too so that was a big help with the younger ones. Our culdesac is pretty quiet so we decided to just set our bowl of candy out so that both of us could go and enjoy the fun. Dale pulled the wagon around thinking we would need it for Faith eventually, but she never even used it. She wanted to keep walking the entire time. By the time we got home the wagon was full of candy, weapons and masks. Guess it came in handy after all!

Faith LOVED trick or treating! It was so much fun watching our little social girl going to all the houses. She would have conversations with everyone and we eventually told the boys to go on ahead of Faith because she would spend so much time at each house. lol! She would give everyone compliments. It was the cutest thing. She would say things like: "I like your house, it's so clean." or "I like your decorations, there so pretty." If she thought they were too scary she would let them know that too! She would even say to them "I'm a beautiful kitty-cat." Oh, we were laughing so hard. By the time she left each house she had them telling her "thank-you" because of all her compliments. She would wave and say "your welcome!" Even after 2 hours of being out she was still not ready to quit. The boys were actually ready to quit before she was! She just kept saying "I sure love this Halloween, isn't it great!" When we got home the boys spent an hour with their candy piles making trades.

Now we have WAY too much candy in this house! I'm getting lots of it together to give to "operation candy drop" to send to the troops.

Faith and Reed are off of school now for a whole month!! (Fall break)

7 comments:

Joanne said...

Sounds like a great Halloween - Faith sounds absolutely adorable! She looks TOO cute too - love her costume! Oh, what happened to the Captian American costume????

Colleen said...

Joanne, we have had so many people disappointed that Faith was not Captain America! hee hee A week before halloween she decided she wanted to be a cat instead. (Although she made it clear she still wanted to keep her Captain America costume!) That's me girl.....always changing her mind!

day by day said...

Faith makes an ADORABLE kitty cat!! I loved her scared of witch face. lol!

So glad she had such a fun time on Halloween....hope she enjoys all of her loot!

Dakota3 said...

Hi!

Faith is so cute as cat! You have such a wonderful family.
Best wishes,
Cindy
LID April 20, 2006

Portia Cason said...

"I like your house, it's so clean" That is the funniest thing I have ever heard. She's so cute!

The Byrd's Nest said...

She is adorable and funny. I love how she said, "I am a beautiful little kitty cat!" Love it!

Ramona said...

Ahh a kitty-cat perfect! She looks adorable! And it sounds like you had a great Halloween!