(Faith's Easter craft she picked out to make from Micheal's. We spent her Spring Break making lots of crafts as it was raining for a good part of it)We had a nice simple and quiet Easter this year. Most of the week, including Easter Day was cold and raining. I had visions of spending our first Easter in our new home eating picnic style in our backyard by the pool with an egg hunt outside, but...maybe next year! One thing I have learned with living in Northern Ca. is in the Spring you never know what the weather will be like. (And of course today is beautiful and sunny out!)
The kids enjoyed our tradition of coloring eggs even though the boys got bored after doing a couple. lol I boiled 4 dozen this year so Faith and I had plenty to color! I have a feeling by next year Faith and I will be on our own with the egg coloring. ;)
The kids enjoyed our tradition of coloring eggs even though the boys got bored after doing a couple. lol I boiled 4 dozen this year so Faith and I had plenty to color! I have a feeling by next year Faith and I will be on our own with the egg coloring. ;)
We did get a little break in the weather on Saturday long enough for Faith to enjoy the annual egg hunt we go to each year. We also had our traditional Easter morning egg hunt when the kids woke up and I was happy the boys still wanted to join in. I love watching them run through the house finding them all and how in a matter of seconds all those eggs that took hours to fill and hide just disappear!
3 comments:
Looks & sounds like a lovely Easter! We have been having gorgeous weather over here - which is great after the snowy, cold winter!
Looks like a beautiful , perfect Easter to me!! Came over to see!!!
sounds like a great day! we had rain here but it cleared up later early in the day. Im sure you will have lots of Easter happy times in your sweet new home.
Post a Comment