Sunday, December 06, 2009

i heart faces....sweet dreams




"My sleeping beauty"

This week's theme at i heart faces is sweet dreams. For me there is nothing sweeter than watching your child as they sleep. This is one of my favorite photos I have taken of Faith as she was sleeping. I love the small details I see when I look at it.....the way her little hand is resting under her chin, the way her hair strand is draped around her face, the small scratch on her nose, the pink nail polish left on her little finger......ahhh all those sweet moments.

To see more "sleeping beauties" go to the "i heart faces" link above!!


30 comments:

the monkeys' mama said...

the nailpolish is priceless. I agree--i love watching my daughter sleep!

Jan said...

Most definitely a "Sleeping Beauty"!!!!

Jenny said...

She is precious!

Corey~living and loving said...

what an angel you have there. :)

have a happy week.

Portia Cason said...

I agree. I love watching my children sleep. They look so much like they did as babies then. That photo is so lovely.

Tezzie said...

Beautiful in every way!

Ellen said...

The purest of moments ... spectacularly beautiful! Reminds me to watch my little one more often in the wee hours of the twilight morning. xxx

Tiffany said...

There is something so beautiful about a sleeping child, and you captured the beauty perfectly!

It's The Young's Y'all said...

Oh how sweet! And the touch of pink polish to remind you of those little girl days! I love it!

Sarah said...

I couldn't agree more! I love watching my baby sleep, I would do it more often but usually when he sleeps, that's when I have time to do housework! :P

Beautiful photo of a beautiful, precious girl.

Tracey said...

Oh she is passed out! What a sweet sleeping beauty!

Beverly said...

love,love this photo! Faith is so darn beautiful! What a perfect photo!

Photogramommy said...

I love watching my boys sleep too...it makes every ornery thing they did during the day just leave my mind because they look so sweet. Sweet picture!

Jeanette said...

Oh my, she looks so sweet, and so much like my daughter. I just love sleeping babies (at any age) :D

Unknown said...

Awwww... so sweet and peaceful. Oh to be able to sleep like a child again - without a care in the world! Great photo!

(Hey! I'm a Miller, too! :D )

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Now this picture is so precious!!! OMG I love it!!!!!!

Mary Schwarz said...

What a cutie!

Tami Tripp said...

So sweet...I love how close up you took the photo.

Big Mama Cass said...

What an amazing shot!!

Unknown said...

that little hand on the face is so sweet!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Very beautiful! You can see my entry here.

tracie said...

Your daughter is beautiful!!! Seriously she could be a model.

Rosina said...

This is so so adorable!! Love that little finger painted!

Thank you for stopping by!

day by day said...

awwww...that is the sweetest picture!! And I LOVE the one in your header...how cute that you captured Santa and Faith looking at one another!

have a great week!

love,
~m

Casey said...

I love watching my kids sleep too. the stress they caused me during the day slips right away, sleeptime is the best time

busygirl said...

precious!

Anonymous said...

BEEEEAU.TI.FUL!!!
Thank you, Colleen, for your prayers and kindness. I can't tell you how much each kind word means in a season like this one! Thank you!

De Lucchi Family Treasures said...

So adorable!!
Moving the first week in Jan, so we will spend the weekend packing.
Not sold our hose yet, eek!
Lots of love and have a fantastic Christmas!!
Love Jules
xxxx

Sharon said...

Just gorgeous! and she looks os much like bailey to me.

Kelly And Allison said...

This is so beautiful.