Monday, November 23, 2009

i heart faces..."sun flare"

This week's theme at i heart faces is "sun flare." I have not had time lately to pick up my camera (I am really missing it!) but really wanted to join in on the fun! As I was going through my past photos I was not too sure about the "etiquette" of a proper sun flare photo. I took this photo of my daughter's first 4th of July home with us. We were living in England at the time so 4th of July festivities were a little sparse ;) We had our own quiet 4th of July backyard celebration dressing Faith in her red, white, and blue! I love her little serious expression in this photo and the way the sun flare is shining right down on her.

You can check out many great "sun flare" photos here:


3 comments:

Beverly said...

what a sweet photo! so cute!

JMCS said...

I love the sweet July 4th photo. She even has a matching blanket, how cute. And I love the flare.

Hugs,
Jonni

JMCS said...

I love the sweet July 4th photo. She even has a matching blanket, how cute. And I love the flare.

Hugs,
Jonni