Monday, August 17, 2009

"Bubbles" i heart faces...........

Faith LOVES blowing bubbles in the bath tub! I almost skipped this weeks photo challenge with being so So SO busy with back to school. Last night as I watched her blowing bubbles in the bath I just couldn't resist grabbing my camera and taking a few for the challenge. I am hooked I tell ya! I look so forward to checking out all of the amazing photos each week. You can check them out here:


Update on our back to school week soon!!!! It has been hectic!!

13 comments:

Beverly said...

such a great photo! I love it! I really love it!

Joanne said...

Soooooooooo cute! Wow, you guys are back already?! I can't wait to hear (and see) all about it :)

Florida4x4chick said...

that is really cute! I love the color tone

Ramona said...

Wow! I think this may be one of my favorites that you have posted! What a great shot!

Dawn said...

Colleen this is a great photo!!

day by day said...

Great picture, Colleen!!! Yes, back to school is such a busy time, isn't it? Hope you are all well!!!

Gail said...

Beautiful Colleen...great capture!

Dot O said...

This is adorable! What would we do without having our cameras close by?

Anna said...

so cute! love the action and angle!

beth. said...

Adorable! Beautiful shot.

a Tonggu Momma said...

I love this shot! I'm glad you shared it during such a busy week. We start school next week.

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

What a fantastic photo!!! I love it!!!

Missy said...

Thanks for Paige's bday wish, Colleen!!! I wanted to leave one for your sweet son, too :) I hope he has a GREAT 14th!!! Where does the time go??? Hugs and hope you are well!