We have been busy the past 2 weeks with swimming lessons. Faith has been going each morning and Dean and Reed in the evening. They've done great and have really learned alot this year. Dean is in the advance class and really worked on perfecting his strokes. Reed learned to belly flop....eemmm, I mean DIVE this year! He REALLY is doing well at it! And Faith, well as always she loves the water, but just as long as her head is above it! She's doing great though and has passed on to the next level!! Maybe as a tadpole she will get comfortable getting that face wet! I'll attach some photos soon of Faith and all her swim skills. The boys did not think it was very cool for me to take pictures of them during class so I spared them the disgrace of having Mom embarrassing them!
No comments:
Post a Comment